Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin will not practice on Friday ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Godwin hasn't practiced since injuring his hamstring during the team's Week 15 game against the Detroit Lions, and it seems his regular season will end on the sidelines.
Our models currently project Godwin for 3.1 catches, 51.8 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 8.5 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019