Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice
Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore did not practice on Tuesday ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Moore entered the concussion protocol after being hit in the head during the team's Week 16 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, and it's looking like he may not exit in time for the regular season finale.
Our models project Moore for 2.5 catches, 35.1 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 5.8 FanDuel points.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019