Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph's season is over after he was placed on injured reserve Tuesday.
Rudolph injured his shoulder in the team's Week 16 game against the New York Jets, and it seems bad enough to eliminate him from Week 17 and any potential playoff games. Devlin 'Duck' Hodges will start at quarterback in his stead.
In 10 games this season, Rudolph threw for 1,765 yards with 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019