Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers completed 27 of 39 passes for 279 yards in a loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Rivers was efficient, as he completed 69.2% of his throws, but rarely threw down the field. He only posted an average depth of target of 5.3.
He scored 11.2 FanDuel points to rank 24th among quarterbacks in Week 16.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020
- Chris Harris chooses Chargers March 18th, 2020
- Linval Joseph, Chargers agree to two-year contract March 18th, 2020