Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams caught 3 passes on 4 targets for 51 yards in a 24-17, Week 16 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Williams had a chance to increase his touchdown streak to three games, but he wound up drawing a pass interference penalty in the end zone. The third-year receiver has career-bests in catches, yards, and targets, but only 2 touchdowns after scoring 10 last season. The Chargers will play the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 17.
Williams scored 6.6 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 47 catches on 84 targets for 963 yards and 2 touchdowns this season.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020