Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16
Detroit Lions running back Bo Scarbrough is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 16 game against the Denver Broncos.
Scarbrough is still dealing with the ribs ailment, but it seems a return is very possible for the young rusher. Keep a close eye on his status in the next couple days.
Our models currently project Scarbrough for 15.5 rushing yards, 2.8 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.4 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019