JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) upgraded to full practice for Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) was upgraded to a full participant at Thursday's practice.
Smith-Schuster is on track to return for Sunday's Week 16 game against the New York Jets. He was expected back last week before aggravating his knee issue at practice, resulting in a fourth consecutive absence. Smith-Schuster’s return will be an upgrade for the offense as a whole, but Diontae Johnson and James Washington figure to lose value.
JuJu is averaging 8.7 FanDuel points per game this season. The Jets are 16th in receiving yards allowed per game.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020