JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) limited Wednesday for Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) was a limited participant for Wednesday's practice.
Smith-Schuster was able to get in a full practice last week but then aggravated his knee issue on Thursday and returned to the sidelines. He hasn’t played since Week 11. Smith-Schuster’s return would be an upgrade for the offense heading into a Week 16 matchup against the Jets. However, Diontae Johnson and James Washington would lose value.
JuJu is averaging 8.7 FanDuel points per game this season. The Jets are 16th in receiving yards allowed per game.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020