T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton's snaps are expected to increase Weeks 16 and 17, head coach Frank Reich said.
Hilton only played 51.8 percent of the snaps this past Monday night in his return, but he avoided setbacks and will play more moving forward. That will cut into the value of Zach Pascal. The Colts take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 16.
numberFire's models project Hilton for 11.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $7,300. He's the WR18 in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019