Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones produced 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Jones finally broke out of his career-long scoring drought with two receiving touchdowns. After seeing 20 targets in Week 15, Atlanta's stud receiver is averaging elite WR1 volume in 13 games this season (9.9 targets).
In Week 15's road win over San Francisco, Jones scored 31.9 FanDuel points. For the season, Jones has hauled in 82 receptions for 1150 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019