Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker cleared concussion protocol on Saturday.
Parker will play in Sunday's matchup against the Giants after exiting Week 14's game with a concussion. The Dolphins will face a leaky Giants' pass defense rated 27th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Parker's Week 15 projection includes 4.4 receptions for 63.4 yards on 7.6 targets.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019