Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints
New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook (concussion) was limited in Thursday's practice.
Cook exited Week 14 against the San Francisco 49ers with a concussion and didn't return. The Saints play on Monday night against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 15, so Cook has an additional day to get cleared. Cook recorded at least 85 yards on 6-plus targets in the last two games he finished.
Cook is averaging 9.6 FanDuel points through 11 games. He costs $6,500 in Week 15.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara records 89 scoreless yards for Saints December 17th, 2019