Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (knee) returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis.
Freeman is on track to play Week 15 against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon. He rushed 17 times for 84 yards and 1 touchdown in last week's win over the Carolina Panthers. The 49ers are 22nd in the NFL against the run (116.6 yards allowed per game).
DVo is the RB22 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 12.5 FanDuel points, at a cost fo $6,100.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019