Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Titans Week 15
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry (hamstring) said, "I'll be ready to go" for Sunday's Week 15 game against the Houston Texans.
The Titans have been managing Henry's practice reps in recent weeks, but there hasn't been any concern over his gameday status. He's averaging 149.8 rushing yards over the last four games and has scored 7 touchdowns in that span. The Texans defense are 18th in the NFL against the run (109.5 yards per game).
Henry is the RB4 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. At a cost of $9,400, our models project him for 16.8 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020