Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season, head coach Pete Carroll confirmed.
Penny injured his ACL on the opening drive of Sunday night's Week 14 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. C.J. Prosise could see a few more touches, but Chris Carson is going to dominate backfield work for the Seahawks down the stretch. Penny averaged a robust 5.7 yards on 65 carries this season.
Penny recorded 370 rushing yards, 83 receiving yards, and 4 touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks sign Carlos Hyde to one-year deal May 22nd, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly talking to Carlos Hyde May 20th, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly made offer to Devonta Freeman May 20th, 2020
- Arrest warrants issued for Giants' DeAndre Baker and Seahawks' Quinton Dunbar May 14th, 2020