Ryan Tannehill throws for 391 yards and 3 touchdowns Sunday in Titans' win
Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill completed 21 of 27 passes for 391 yards with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 42-21 win over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Tannehill has been red hot since taking over as Tennessee's quarterback and lead the league in yards per pass (9.8). He is tied for the lead in yards per completion (13.4) and is second in both completion percentage (73.4%) and touchdown rate (7.4%). His only really blemish has been a 10.6% sack rate, which is the third-worst mark in the league.
On Sunday, Tannehill scored 28.5 FanDuel points to rank sixth among quarterbacks in Week 14.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020