49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) active for Week 14
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida is active for Week 14's game against the New Orleans Saints.
As expected, Breida is active for the first time since Week 14. With Breida, Tevin Coleman, and Raheem Mostert all available, Jeff Wilson is a healthy scratch against the Saints.
Breida's Week 14 projection includes 41.2 yards, .18 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,600.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020