Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle) will not play in Monday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones is not available after suffering a high-ankle sprain in Week 13. Eli Manning will start against a Philadelphia pass defense rated 19th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Manning's Week 14 projection includes 23.2 completions for 281.2 yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019