Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14
Chicago Bears linebacker Roquan Smith has left Thursday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys and will not return.
Smith suffered a pectoral injury and was immediately ruled out, which does not bode well for his prospects of this being a short-term injury.
Before exiting, Smith had two tackles (one solo).
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019