Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (knee, injured reserve) returned to practice Wednesday.
Johnson had been out of commission since Week 7. He's not eligible to play until Week 16, so there's a chance that the Lions opt to keep him out for the rest of the season. Bo Scarbrough rushed 21 times for 83 yards in the Lions' Week 13 loss to the Chicago Bears. He will likely lead the backfield again in Week 14 against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
Johnson has 92 carries for 308 yards (3.3 per carry) and 2 touchdowns this season. He also has 9 catches on 14 targets for 126 yards and 1 touchdown.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019