Amari Cooper (knee) practicing in full for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (knee) practiced in full on Monday.
Cooper took a hit to the knee in the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Buffalo Bills, but he was able to play through it and an MRI revealed no structural damage. Cooper should be good to go for Thursday's Week 14 game against the Chicago Bears.
Cooper is averaging 14.3 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 64 receptions on 92 targets for 971 yards and 7 touchdowns in 12 games.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019