Matt Breida (ankle) may return for 49ers Week 14
San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan is optimistic running back Matt Breida (ankle) will return in Week 14 against the New Orleans Saints.
Breida missed the last two games. Raheem Mostert ripped off 146 rushing yards in Sunday's Week 13 loss to the Baltimore Ravens while splitting touches with Tevin Coleman, so this could be more of a three-man committee moving forward. The Saints have the third-best rush defense in the NFL (88.6 yards per game).
Breida is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 542 rushing yards (5.0 per carry), 110 receiving yards, 16 catches (18 targets), and 2 touchdowns in nine games.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 285 yards as 49ers win on Sunday night December 30th, 2019
- 49ers' George Kittle tops 1,000 yards for second straight season December 30th, 2019