Gardner Minshew to take back over Jaguars' starting duties in Week 14
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew will start in Week 14 against the Los Angeles Chargers, head coach Doug Marrone announced.
Minshew replaced Nick Foles at halftime of Sunday's Week 13 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after Foles turned the ball over three times and led zero scoring drives. Minshew finished with 16-of-27 passes for 147 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception. The rookie sixth-rounder started Weeks 2-9 while Foles was sidelined by a broken collarbone. The switch figures to be a moderate upgrade D.J. Chark, Dede Westbrook, and the rest of the Jaguars' offense.
Minshew is averaging 16.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Gardner Minshew throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Jaguars' season-finale December 30th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (illness, neck) inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette downgraded to doubtful for Jacksonville's season finale December 28th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019