Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray is questionable for Week 13's game against the Los Angeles Rams with a hamstring injury.
Murray was added to the injury report on Friday but still managed to get in a full practice. A late-week addition to the injury report, especially with a hamstring, isn't ideal, especially when facing Aaron Donald. The full practice suggests that Murray will be available, but more information will be helpful to determine just how impactful his injury will be.
Our models project Murray for 251.2 yards, 1.47 touchdowns, 37.4 rushing yards, and 20.4 FanDuel points in Week 13. He is priced at $7,700.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019