James Conner (shoulder) doubtful for Steelers versus Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (shoulder) is doubtful for Week 13 against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
Conner is headed for a second straight absence. Benny Snell totaled 103 scoreless yards on 22 touches last week while Jaylen Samuels only logged 5 touches. Trey Edmunds and Kerrith Whyte also played roles. The Browns are 25th in the NFL against the run (124.0 yards per game).
The Browns are allowing 19.3 FanDuel points per game to opposing backfields.
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs suffers punctured thigh June 1st, 2020
- Pats' Dante Scarnecchia to stay retired June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson injured groin in Week 2 May 27th, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger throws passes to fellow Steelers May 18th, 2020
- James Conner to resume Steelers' 'featured runner' role May 15th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle surgery) moving pain-free May 15th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of 2020 regular season May 9th, 2020
- Bouchette: Steelers 'likely to cut back' on James Conner's 2020 workload May 2nd, 2020