Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) will not play in Week 13's matchup against Jets
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green (ankle) is ruled out for Week 13's game against the New York Jets.
Green remains sidelined with an ankle injury. Expect Auden Tate to see major snaps on the outside until Green is ready to return.
Tate's Week 13 projection includes 3.7 receptions for 48.8 yards on 7.0 targets.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Joe Mixon (calf) off Bengals' final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019