New England signs Kai Forbath with Nick Folk (appendectomy) likely out
Former Jacksonville Jaguars kicker Kai Forbath has been signed by the New England Patriots on Thursday.
Starter Nick Folk is going to miss Sunday's game after an appendectomy, which leaves the Patriots with a hole at kicker. That led to the team signing Forbath, who hasn't kicked for a team this season. Folk is only expected to miss one game, however, so Forbath's tenure will likely be short-lived.
Last year with the Jaguars, Forbath went 4-of-5 on field goal attempts in three games.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019