Julio Jones (shoulder) questionable for Falcons on Thanksgiving
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13 against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
Jones injured his shoulder in the Falcons' Week 12 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he doesn't play on Thanksgiving, then Calvin Ridley and Russell Gage will be Matt Ryan's top options. Devonta Freeman (foot) could also be more involved in the passing game in his return from a two-game absence. Austin Hooper (knee) has been ruled out again.
Julio is the WR9 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 13.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019