Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams caught 7 passes for 43 yards and 1 touchdown in a 37-8, Week 12 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night.
Adams also converted a 2-point conversion and the touchdown was his first of the season. He was the only Packer with double-digit targets, led the team in yards, and tied Jamaal Williams for the team-lead in receptions. Adams has alternated between 100-yard outings and fewer than 60 yards every other game this season. The Packers will visit the New York Giants in Week 13. The Giants are 26th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (275.7).
Adams scored 15.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 12.7 FP per game, with 46 catches for 580 yards and 1 touchdown on 69 targets through seven games.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020