Schefter: 49ers' George Kittle (ankle, knee) expected to play in Week 12
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle is reportedly expected to suit up on Sunday in the team's game against the Green Bay Packers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Kittle was questionable entering the weekend, but it seems that he's healthy enough to make his return to the field. That's a huge development for the 49ers, who have missed his presence over the middle during his two-game absence. Ross Dwelley, who had been filling in for Kittle, will likely return to a reserve role.
Our models project Kittle for 5.5 catches, 72.2 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 12.5 FanDuel points.
- Colts place T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) on active/NFI list August 3rd, 2020
- James Washington lands on Steelers' reserve/COVID-19 list August 3rd, 2020
- Pats place Mohamed Sanu (ankle) on active/PUP list August 3rd, 2020
- Pats place Sony Michel (foot) on active/PUP list August 3rd, 2020
- Dolphins wideout Preston Williams (ACL) cleared for football activities August 3rd, 2020
- Logan Thomas could be Washington's top tight end in 2020 August 3rd, 2020
- 49ers sign tight end Jordan Reed August 3rd, 2020
- 49ers expect George Kittle to report to training camp on time July 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (foot) "might miss some games" to start the season July 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Richie James lands on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- 49ers restructure Raheem Mostert's contract July 27th, 2020
- 49ers Jerick McKinnon (knee) responding well to offseason work July 25th, 2020