Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) not listed on Week 12's injury report
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (shin) is not listed on Friday's final injury report for Week 12's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Lockett appears ready to go after logging limited practices on Wednesday and Thursday. Seattle's speedy receiver will face a Philadelphia pass defense rated 14th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Lockett's Week 12 projection includes 6.1 receptions for 80.9 yards on 8.2 targets.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020