Rams' Brandin Cooks clears concussion protocol
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks has cleared the league's concussion protocol.
Cooks will play against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night for the first time since suffering a concussion in Week 8. It was the second concussion for Cooks in a 25-day span and fifth of his career. Robert Woods is also set to return for the Rams after missing last week for a personal matter.
numberFire's models project Cooks for 10.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $6,400. He's the WR26 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings.
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday December 6th, 2019
- David Montgomery rushes for 86 yards, leaves Bears' win early December 6th, 2019
- Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky records 4 scores, Bears take down Cowboys December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Arizona November 29th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday November 28th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 27th, 2019