Melvin Gordon gains 90 yards in Chargers loss
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 14 times for 69 yards and caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 21 yards in a 24-17, Week 11 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday night in Mexico City.
Gordon out-carried Austin Ekeler 14-5 and totaled 90-plus scrimmage yards for a third straight game. He's also averaged at least 4.0 yards per carry in each game during that stretch. The Chargers will visit the Denver Broncos in Week 13 after their bye.
Gordon scored 10.5 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 12.2 FP per game this season. He has 369 rushing yards (3.7 per carry), 112 receiving yards, 18 receptions (26 targets), and 5 touchdowns in seven games.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019