Travis Kelce turns 7 catches into 92 yards, touchdown for Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce caught 7-of-10 targets for 92 yards and 1 touchdown in a 24-17, Week 11 win over the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday night.
Tyreek Hill left early with a hamstring injury, so Kelce dominated receiving duties for the Chiefs. No one else on the team had more than 4 catches or 28 yards. Kelce has scored in back-to-back weeks and three of the last four after only hitting paydirt once through the first seven games. Interestingly, Kelce has exactly 7 receptions in 6-of-11 games this season. The Chiefs will host the Oakland Raiders in Week 13 following their bye week.
Kelce scored 18.7 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 12.6 FP per game this season. He has 63 catches for 833 yards and 4 touchdowns on 91 targets.
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday December 6th, 2019
- David Montgomery rushes for 86 yards, leaves Bears' win early December 6th, 2019
- Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky records 4 scores, Bears take down Cowboys December 6th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) did not practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Chiefs' Darrel Williams (hamstring) lands on IR December 5th, 2019
- Kansas City's Darrel Williams (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Schefter: Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) could play in Week 14 December 4th, 2019
- Running back Spencer Ware signed by Chiefs December 4th, 2019
- 'Good chance' Chiefs' Darrel Williams is out for Week 14 December 2nd, 2019