Derrius Guice finds end zone for Washington in return
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice 7 times for 24 yards and caught a 45-yard touchdown pass on 2 targets in a 34-17, Week 11 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday.
Guice was out-touched by starter Adrian Peterson 11-8, but he out-gained the veteran 69-30. The highlight was a 45-yard touchdown on a screen pass for Guice's first career touchdown. Washington will likely go with a two-back approach again in Week 12 versus the Detroit Lions.
Guice scored 13.4 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 42 rushing yards (2.5 per carry), 65 receiving yards, 4 catches (5 targets), and 1 touchdown in two games this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019