Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray produced 24 completions for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 11's loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Despite a rough day through the air, Murray was able to salvage his fantasy performance with 67 rushing yards and another score. After initially struggling to produce with his legs, Arizona's young quarterback is averaging 38 rushing yards per game through 11 weeks.
In Week 11's defeat to the 49ers, Murray scored 26.7 FanDuel points. For the season, the 22-year old has produced 254 completions for 2,703 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019
- David Johnson logs 5 snaps, 0 touches in Cardinals loss November 18th, 2019