Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell is active for Week 11's game against the Washington Redskins.
Bell was expected to play despite dealing with a plethora of ailments and has now been officially declared active. He will face a Washington Redskins run defense rated 19th overall by our power rankings. Our models expect him to see 23.3 touches in Week 11.
Our models project Bell for 77.7 rushing yards, 35.3 receiving yards, .50 total touchdowns, and 16.8 FanDuel points.
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) will play in Week 14's matchup against Carolina December 6th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) absent again from Vikings practice December 6th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) participates in Friday's practice December 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- David Montgomery rushes for 86 yards, leaves Bears' win early December 6th, 2019
- Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory December 6th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday December 6th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) active in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) questionable in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder quiet as Jets romp Raiders November 25th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws for 315 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in Jets' blowout win November 25th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019