Rapoport: Adrian Peterson expected to start for Washington in Week 11
Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson is expected to start on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the New York Jets, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Derrius Guice is making his long-awaited return from injured reserve, but according to Rapoport, he'll be eased in, mainly with third-down work. That means Peterson will continue to see the bulk of the carries in the offense, at least for the time being.
Our models project Peterson for 46.5 rushing yards, 9.5 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 8.2 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019