Giovani Bernard (knee) not on Bengals Week 11 injury report
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard wasn't listed on Wednesday's Week 11 injury report for Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders.
Bernard suffered a sprained knee in Sunday's Week 10 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, but he returned to the game and will be fine. The veteran back has been taking 5.9 touches per game away from Joe Mixon this season.
Bernard is averaging 3.2 FanDuel points per contest. The Raiders are 10th in the league against the rush (98.4 yards per game).
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) added to Cincinnati's active roster on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) expected to return for Bengals Week 14 December 2nd, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) will not play in Week 13's matchup against Jets November 29th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) still day-to-day for Bengals November 25th, 2019
- Andy Dalton to take back over for Bengals in Week 13 against Jets November 25th, 2019