Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday.
Doyle sat out Wednesday's practice after suffering a shoulder injury. Eric Ebron would be in line for a huge role against the Jacksonville Jaguars if Doyle were to miss additional time.
If Doyle is active in Week 11, his projection against the Jaguars includes 3.9 receptions for 32.4 yards on 5.2 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019