Jacoby Brissett (knee) practicing in full for Colts
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett (knee) will practice in full on Wednesday, per head coach Frank Reich.
Barring any setbacks, Brissett will return under center for the Colts in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Brian Hoyer will make his way back to the bench after starting last week's loss to the Miami Dolphins. T.Y. Hilton (calf) is still sidelined, but Devin Funchess (collarbone) is eligible to play for the first time since Week 1. Zach Pascal should benefit from Brissett's return.
Brissett is the QB18 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 16.1 FanDuel points versus the Jags, at a cost of $7,500.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019