Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (back) is week-to-week.
Stafford missed his first game since 2010 on Sunday morning and it looks like he could be facing a multi-week absence. Jeff Driskel will continue to start under center if Stafford remains sidelined. The Lions will play the Dallas Cowboys in Week 11.
Stafford has completed 64.3 percent of his passes for 2,499 yards (8.6 per attempt), 19 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019