Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation'
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley's limited workload in Sunday's 17-12, Week 10 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers wasn't intentional, head coach Sean McVay said.
Gurley rushed 12 times for 73 yards on Sunday and failed to reel in any of his 4 targets. Despite averaging over 4.4 yards per carry and rushing for over 70 yards for the first time since Week 1, he didn't touch the ball at all in the fourth quarter. Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson combined for 9 carries while occasionally rotating in for Gurley. He's now seen 12 or fewer touches in back-to-back games and hasn't logged 20 touches in any game this season. The Rams will host the Chicago Bears in Week 11.
Gurley scored 7.3 FanDuel points in Week 10 and is averaging 12.3 FanDuel points per game. He has 428 rushing yards (4.1 per carry), 81 receiving yards, 15 receptions (28 targets), and 7 touchdowns in eight games.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019