Jets' Le'Veon Bell (knee) active for Week 10 against the Giants
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell is officially active for Week 10's game against the New York Giants.
Bell's status was up in the air during the week as he had his knee looked at, but he received good news and indicated that he would play on social media last night. He is now officially active and will face a Giants run defense rated 9th overall by our power rankings.
Bells' Week 10 projection includes 73.4 rushing yards, .46 rushing touchdowns, 34.8 receiving yards, and 16.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,900.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Jets put Ryan Griffin (ankle) on injured reserve December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) will not play in Week 15's matchup against Baltimore December 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell says Jets aren't feeding him enough December 11th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent' December 9th, 2019
- Update: Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019