Saints' Jared Cook (ankle) not listed on final Week 10 injury report
New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook was not listed on the final Week 10 injury report ahead of the team's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Cook popped up on the injury report with an ankle ailment this week, but it seems as though he's ready to go against the atrocious Falcons. That's good news for Drew Brees and Co., though Cook hasn't been used often as of late.
Our models project Cook for 2.4 catches, 30.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.3 FanDuel points.
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday December 6th, 2019
- David Montgomery rushes for 86 yards, leaves Bears' win early December 6th, 2019
- Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky records 4 scores, Bears take down Cowboys December 6th, 2019
- Saints' Taysom Hill scores twice, blocks punt in Thanksgiving victory November 29th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 84 scoreless yards in Saints' win November 29th, 2019
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) active in Week 13 November 28th, 2019
- Saints expect Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) to play on Thursday night November 28th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 311 yards, 3 touchdowns in Saints' win November 25th, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas hauls in 10 receptions for 101 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 November 24th, 2019