Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) 'will miss time after having surgery'
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell is expected to miss time after undergoing surgery for a hand fracture.
Campbell will avoid being placed on the Injured Reserve for now. While the Colts' rookie is sidelined, Chester Rogers, Deon Cain, and Zach Pascal should see major snaps at receiver.
In six games this season, Campbell has hauled in 15 receptions for 115 yards and one touchdown.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Colts believe Philip Rivers' play hasn't dropped off March 31st, 2020
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Colts officially agree to one-year contract with defensive tackle Sheldon Day March 26th, 2020
- Colts reportedly sign cornerback Xavier Rhodes to one-year contract March 26th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer released by Colts March 21st, 2020
- Colts intend to keep Jacoby Brissett March 21st, 2020