Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
Watkins is working his way back from a hamstring injury that has caused him to miss 3 games. Unfortunately for Watkins, he will likely return with Matt Moore at quarterback instead of Pat Mahomes. Watkins struggled in his 3-week stint as the Chiefs' top passing catching option, failing to top more than 60 yards or 9 FanDuel points in a game.
Assuming he returns in a limited role, our models project Watkins for 3.4 FanDuel points against the Packers. He is priced at $6,000.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020