Baker Mayfield (hip) 'good to go' for Browns
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (hip) is "good to go" for Week 8 against the New England Patriots on Sunday, head coach Freddie Kitchens said.
Mayfield returned to practice Monday after tending to a bruised hip during the bye week. He will have his work cut out for him in Week 8 against a Patriots defense that has been suffocating the life out of opponents this season. Mayfield has completed 56.6 percent of his passes for 1,496 yards (7.6 per attempt) with 5 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in his second NFL campaign.
Mayfield is averaging 13.1 FanDuel points per game this season. The Patriots are allowing an NFL-best 7.8 FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield (hand) practicing fully for Browns December 4th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield 'should be fine' for Sunday, Browns coach said December 2nd, 2019