Austin Ekeler catches 7 passes for 118 yards, touchdown in Chargers' loss
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler caught 7 passes on 8 targets for 118 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-20, Week 7 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.
Ekeler also rushed 5 times for 7 yards and came up half a yard shy of doubling up his touchdown total on the day. He out-gained Melvin Gordon 125-29 despite being out-touched 19-12. Despite Ekeler clearly being a more effective option, the Chargers have stubbornly been force-feeding Gordon, to a fault. The Bolts pay a visit to the Chicago Bears in Week 8.
Ekeler scored 22.0 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 69 carries for 248 yards (3.6 per carry) and 3 touchdowns this season, with 49 catches (53 targets) for 488 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Keenan Allen leads Chargers' loss in receiving November 8th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler logs 8 touches for Chargers in loss November 8th, 2019
- Philip Rivers performs poorly, Chargers cave in Oakland November 8th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon has first 100-yard outing in Chargers' loss November 8th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry draws plus matchup Thursday night November 7th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon gains 109 scrimmage yards in Chargers' win November 4th, 2019