Mark Andrews catches 2 on 8 targets in Ravens' win
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews caught only 2 passes on 8 targets for 39 yards in a 30-16, Week 7 win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Andrews once again led the way with a commanding 40.0-percent target share and, but his day was marred by several brutal drops that left a ton of yards on the field. Other than an impressive 33-yard catch-and-run in the first half, it was a day to forget for the 2018 third-rounder. The Ravens are off Week 8 before hosting the New England Patriots the following Sunday night.
Andrews scored 4.9 FanDuel points in Week 7, his second-lowest total of the season. He has 36 catches on 55 targets for 449 yards (12.5 per catch) and 3 touchdowns through seven games.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020